December 1, 2020, 8:42 am EST
2020 Actual Trade: RTX +17% Profits
This trade shows how rocky could be when getting into volatile patterns. Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX) is a 108 billion market capital company engaged in the provision of aerospace and defense systems and services for commercial, military, and government customers. Its pattern is very volatile in nature so it brings both risks and opportunities. It is much harder to hold. But it could work out for profits with good luck.
- RTX went up and down in sudden turns from March to July
- Only stabilized period is between August and mid- September
- Looking like a breakout on 09/16 where we got into RTX
- But, it turned out to be wrong entry point so it suffered under-water period for about 1.5 months
- Holding through this tough time knowing its volatile nature paid off a reward +17% profits in November