Stock Market Today: Apple Down, Amazon Up

October 13, 2020, 3:44 pm EDT

Apple Down, Amazon Up

Apple (AAPL) -2% is down after product announcement but Amazon (AMZN) +1% is up slightly during its annual Prime Day activities. Overall mega technology companies are still strong after yesterday’s high volume gap-up breakout. Netflix (NFLX) is also on the spotlight with +3% gain near recent high level. 

Earning season starts with a bullish tone. High expectations of stimulus plan and holiday seasons are another driving power to boost stock markets near record high zones.

US presidential election is a wildcard within a couple weeks left. We will keep bullish bias until markets make a turn.

Share This Post
Have your say!

Leave a Reply