January 4, 2021, 9:49 am EST
2021 Actual Trade: TTWO +19% Profits
Demand for video or online games emerged and dominated other industries as one of the red-hot areas during COVID-19 pandemic. Stay-at-home order and work-from-policy force few choices for entertainments except indoor games. Thus, we saw Take Two Interactive (TTWO), Electronic Arts (EA), and Activision Blizzard (ATVI) perform well in the early stage of the pandemic period (March – July 2020). However, its power remains strong as widespread disease drags on. Thus, we decided to get into TTWO at the beginning of the holiday seasons, thanksgiving day.
- As mentioned in our 11/20 article “Let’s Play Games: TTWO” for our gold member, we noticed TTWO is about to finish its 4 month base (August – November) in the price range of 154-180
- 11/06 was the first hint that TTWO quickly approached 180. Its pullback for the next 3 weeks offered opportunity to wait for its second arrival to around 175-180 range.
- 11/25 was the day that TTWO accumulated its upside power to come back to near 180 level.
- We were ready to get in 11/25 at 174.28 when rallied just about to start
- At the same time holiday day season started, TTWO were also climbed straight up for the entire December. We closed 01/03, the first trading day of 2021 for a smooth +19% profits.