June 7, 2020, 11:42 pm EDT
High margin software companies are necessary to support all applications and tools. Thus, it would be essential to allocate spots for software holding positions in portfolios. Here are find two software giants to add to watchlist: Microsoft Corp (MSFT) and Oracle Corp (ORCL)
- Technically, both stocks have ideal base setting and get to breakout position.
- Cloud, database, apps, AIs and almost all big companies depend on these two companies
- High profit margins for its sizes
- Entry point should be at breakout day
- Sell stop could be lower boundary of its rectangle pattern