February 8, 2021, 12:43 pm EST
Probably, everyone knows how important Nvidia is for today’s technology in the semiconductor world. Without functional computer chips, smartphones are just small metal boxes with glass. Computers will not exist. There is no internet for sure. Furthermore, even cars heavily depend on computer chips to work. Thus, we need to identify one company that has the most influential power when thinking about owning only one semiconductor company in your portfolio.
Here are the reasons:
- GPU, gaming, Virtual Reality, Driverless car, Bitcoin
- When Tesla founder Elon Musk mentioned he invested $1.5 billion in bitcoin and will consider accepting bitcoin as payments for Tesla cars, it means huge demand for bitcoin. Consequently, bitcoin mining machines may boom again that mostly use NVDA chips
- Technically, it is an ideal time to get into NVDA at this point after 5-6 months of consolidation
- Fundamentally, there is no need to mention how strong its earning and forecast of future earnings.
- The entry point is 573 and sell-stop 520