December 15, 2020, 2:02 pm EST
New Lifestyle for Post-Pandemic Era: WGO
After a major event arrives, a new lifestyle emerges. The most striking event in 2020 belongs to COVID-19, a fatal disease that affected 73 million people and killed more than 1.6 million people worldwide. The death toll is still on the rise as US is about to cross 300K milestone soon.
Not only people need to stay home, both voluntary and mandatory, for a long period of time. Working-from-home becomes the new norm if companies and workers are eligible. What would happen to their lifestyle if they can switch or adapt to this situation ?
Mobility, safety, and outdoors are the key words to consider. Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of motorized and towable recreation products or RV to satisfy this lifestyle. In addition to this background information, other highlights are:
- 45% earning growth and 39% sales growth in the most recent quarter for this 2 billion market cap company
- Only 34 million shares outstanding. It means it could rise up very fast due to small amount of shares available
- 4-month mild decline (after 350% growth) and 2 month cup-with-handle bullish setup
- Entry point is about 61 and sell-stop is 54
- Earning date is 12/18/2020